Post Views: 2,774
When doing any writing, for a report, presentation, research paper or post, we have different ways to analyze our subject. We can use qualitative analysis, the how and why of the subject. And we can also use quantitative analysis, the use of measurements.
So to continue on my example of wedding days, lets do some quantitative research.
- What number of people get married in 2007?
- What number of people get married on Saturday as opposed to any other day of the week?
- What are the percentages of people getting married each day of the week
- How many people attend the average wedding?
- What is the largest wedding every held?
- What is the largest number of people ever married at one time?
- Which month of the year has the most weddings?
- Has the price for weddings kept steady when adjusted for inflation?
- Has the price of wedding dresses remained stable for the past 10 years?
- Do people spend the same or more for engagement rings and wedding rings then they did 10 years ago?
All of this questions can be answered with a measure. A number, a percentage, a chart, a graph or some other form of data. Feelings and emotions drive why those numbers are what they are, and we research that with qualitative research and qualitative analysis. But the numbers and facts and figures we measure and analyze with quantitative analysis and quantitative reporting.
So whip out that ruler and start measuring for that wedding day.
Post Views: 1,840
I am offering my time and services as a paid content writer. I have extensive experience in writing original and interesting content and have had my work published in magazines and hundreds of Internet forums, sites and guides. All of the work is done on a per order basis, payment via PAYPAL, payments sent pre-paid for first orders only after we reach an agreement on rates, topics, length and keyword saturation desired. Areas of special interest to me are family, vacation, travel, Disney, Universal, weight loss, cooking, diet, female medical issues, party and wedding planning and entertainment. Starting a new website to sell anything? Get original content and reviews from me for your site with the working moms perspective. Pricing is as low as $5.00 for 400 words in quantity.
Do you need a product reviewed? I am doing those, on this Page Rank 4 blog for $50 to start. Please contact me if this post is more than 90 days old for latest pricing.
All work done in English. Don’t waste your time and money getting content from foreign writers with bad grammar or automated scripting tools. You want your content to be the best to bring in the bots, visitors and ultimately revenue and conversions.
I frequent DNForum.com and am happy to recommend you check out their site for information on domains and revenue opportunities on the Internet.
So why advertise this now? Our little one has started day care, and I have time to start helping out around the house and going back to work from home.